Capacity Builders has carefully assembled a group of companies as strategic Partners. Each possesses a specialty(ies) in the payment technology sector. With their enabling and capability improvement expertise, these Partners are expected to be sustainable and help in Capacity Builders’ mission.
Understanding that the Fintech world is evolving very quickly, Capacity Builders will continue to identify, assess, and strategically align with companies in other innovative technologies, platforms, and systems to improve its overall product.
With our current Partners we are able to offer:
- digital-based Payment Platforms that could be international. As such, we would be able to service poor people of the world at affordable costs to them;
- eCommerce payment and speedy Settlement functions for consumers and Merchants;
- includes Inbound & Outbound Cross-border payments in 40 currencies including Renminbi;
- a universal Prepaid Card System/Platform with a seamless and user-friendly Back Office that manages and supports physical and online Card Transactions packed with Loyalty, Couponing, and Redemption components;
- assisted by brandable Mobile Wallets; POS terminal infrastructure; and Big Data mining systems
- safe and smart contracts for the transaction of anything of value (e.g. insurance, security trades, etc.)
Extreme poverty is a global challenge. The World Bank forecasts that 702 million people were living in extreme poverty in 2015. Of these, about 347 million people lived in Sub-Saharan Africa (35.2% of the population) and 231 million lived in South Asia (13.5% of the population).
UNICEF estimates half the world’s children (or 1.1 billion) live in poverty. Another estimate places the true scale of poverty much higher than the World Bank, with an estimated 4.3 billion people (59 percent of the world’s population) living with less than $5 a day and unable to meet basic needs adequately.
Whatever these numbers are … bottom line, they are extremely LARGE!
The OneCard Platform could be integrated to corresponding Mobile Wallets that belong to the poor subscribers’ messaging system. With these phones and mobile wallets, the poor can use them to buy goods and services (often read by wi-fi Point of Sale Terminals; or online Merchants).
Our aim is to improve the quality of life by building the world’s capacity to support its inhabitants by first having the ability to have a financial account by way of owning a WCB OneCard Prepaid Card that would, in turn, provide them a way to buy goods and services, earn rewards, and redeem points for rewards – even online.
25% of adults worldwide earn less than $2 per day
World Capacity Builders
Tel: 1-604-721-7100 (Stanley Loh)